A mixture of pre-blended and essential oils to help treat your mind. Whether it be depression, insomnia, fears and phobias or anger that you cannot get rid of, there will be a blend or an oil that will help Ease your symptoms.
Our unique blends will help you to let go, banish the darkness, fears or anger that are bothering you so you can relax and enjoy life no matter what stress you are facing.
Showing 1–12 of 42 results
- Calms the impulse to get angry
- Helps to ease the anger that you feel towards yourself
- Eases frustration
- Enables you to react to stress in life without getting angry and with more control
- Helps to bring peace and calm within you.
- Use it in the bath to help calm the emotions of anger within you
- Rub it under your nose before leaving the house each day so you react with calmness, no matter what you face within a day.
- Excellent for road rage.
- Increases GABA and Serotonin levels so anxiety eases.
- Works on the limbic part of the brain to calm the fight and flight
- Eases adrenalin so heart rate and sweating decrease
- Eases panic attacks
- 100% natural with no known side effects.
- Completely safe for children
- Eases fears and phobias.
- Decreases worry over up and coming events
- Ease Depression oil increases serotonin and GABA levels. These chemicals help us feel better about ourselves.
- Increases the endorphin effect within the brain helping you to want to get out of bed or go to work etc.
- Helps you to accept and love yourself so that feelings of inadequacy fade away.
- Helps ease the blackness that comes over people and relieves the pressure that depression puts on people.
- Increases endorphins
- Reduces stress
- Aids the breakdown of glycolysis so more energy can be attained.
- Lifts spirits and increases motivation
- Stimulates the endocrine system to give you more get up and go.
What is fear?Fear is one of the most basic human emotions. It is programmed into the nervous system and works like an instinct. From the time we're infants, we are equipped with the survival instincts necessary to respond with fear when we sense danger or feel unsafe. Fear helps protect us. It makes us alert to danger and prepares us to deal with it. Feeling afraid is very natural - and helpful - in some situations. Fear can be like a warning, a signal that cautions us to be careful. Like all emotions, fear can be mild, medium, or intense, depending on the situation and the person. A feeling of fear can be brief or it can last longer. When we sense danger, the brain reacts instantly, sending signals that activate the nervous system. This causes physical responses, such as a faster heartbeat, rapid breathing, and an increase in blood pressure. Blood pumps to muscle groups to prepare the body for physical action (such as running or fighting). Skin sweats to keep the body cool. Some people might notice sensations in the stomach, head, chest, legs, or hands. These physical sensations of fear can be mild or strong. This response is known as "fight or flight" because that is exactly what the body is preparing itself to do: fight off the danger or run fast to get away. The body stays in this state of fight–flight until the brain receives an "all clear" message and turns off the response. Sometimes fear is triggered by something that is startling or unexpected (like a loud noise), even if it's not actually dangerous. Using Ease Fear and Phobias Oil can help shut off the adrenalin pathway and stop panic attacks from being a regular occurance. It helps to calm the mind so the mind isn’t in a constant state of being on guard, looking out for any danger that may be lurking in any situation. It gives the person a sense of security and protection by working on the brains biochemicals so that you can live in life without constant fear.
PhobiasA phobia is an intense fear reaction to a particular thing or a situation. With a phobia, the fear is out of proportion to the potential danger. But to the person with the phobia, the danger feels real because the fear is so very strong. Phobias cause people to worry about, dread, feel upset by, and avoid the things or situations they fear because the physical sensations of fear can be so intense. So having a phobia can interfere with normal activities. A person with a phobia of dogs might feel afraid to walk to school in case he/she/they sees a dog on the way. Someone with an elevator phobia might avoid a shopping trip if it involves going on an elevator. A person with a phobia of thunderstorms might be afraid to go to school or work if the weather forecast predicts a storm. They might feel terrible distress and fear when the sky turns cloudy. A person with social phobia experiences intense fear of being around others, public speaking or interacting, and may be afraid to be with others, answer questions infant of others, give a report, or speak to people in the lunchroom. It can be exhausting and upsetting to feel the intense fear that goes with having a phobia. It can be disappointing to miss out on opportunities because fear is holding you back. And it can be confusing and embarrassing to feel afraid of things that others seem to have no problem with. Sometimes, people get teased about their fears. Even if the person doing the teasing doesn't mean to be unkind and unfair, teasing only makes the situation worse. Using Ease Fear and Phobias Oil can help shut off the adrenalin pathway and stop panic attacks from being a regular occurance. It helps to calm the mind so the mind isn't in a constant state of being on guard, looking out for any danger that may be lurking in any situation. It gives the person a sense of security and protection by working on the brains biochemicals so that you can live in life without constant fear. It works not only on the adrenal glands helping to stop adrenal fatigue but also in the oldest part of our brain - the limbic - that is involved in the flight and fight response, helping the brain to see that the danger is not there so the person can calm down. • Calms nerves before big events • shuts off adrenalin • Increases GABA and Serotonin levels so fear and phobias ease. • Works on the limbic part of the brain to calm the fight and flight response • Eases adrenalin so heart rate and sweating decrease • Eases panic attacks • 100% natural with no known side effects. • Completely safe for children • Eases fears and phobias. • Decreases worry over up and coming events
- Helps to calm an active mind.
- This unique blend of essential oils allows you to let go and drift off into deep sleep.
- Alleviates fears and worries so you can drift off easily.
- Unlike chemical formulas, Ease Sleeplessness leaves you feeling refreshed and energised the next morning, ready to tackle anything that life throws at you.
- Ideal for shift workers as it helps to re establish normal sleep patterns.
- Apply to pulse points or rub under your nose in the evening just before bed or add to your evening bath or apply to your pillow before you go to sleep.
- Easeme's 27 year research into this blend advises having either a bath each night or at least three times a week with the formula till your brain gets used to the rhythm again of going to sleep at a regular time but it works equally well on the pillow or applied to pulse points and under your nose.