Showing all 3 results
Ease Varicose Veins oil helps to decrease the inflammation of the veins. It is a vasoconstrictor so it helps to narrow the blood vessels so that they do not bulge. The oil relieves the pain and itching of swollen veins. It reduces aching and heaviness of the legs so they feel more comfortable. Use our Ease Varicose Veins oil to help strengthen and tighten the veins in your legs. Our unique formula of essential oils will help ease a lot of the symptoms that varicose veins produce.Add to basket
- Eases the heaviness and the uncomfortable aching of the legs.
- Reduces swelling of the feet and ankles
- By vaso-constricting the veins, it reduces the throbbing and burning in your legs.
- Reduces muscle cramps particularly at night
- Eases the dry and itchy skin over the vein
- Increases the skin depth over a period of time over the vein
- Rubbing into the groin also helps to strengthen the valve that has become weak so preventing more varicose veins in the future.
Cypress is used for asthma, bleeding, diarrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, hemorrhoids, incontinence, flu, liver problems, menopausal problems, nervous tension, pyorrhea, rheumatism, skin care, spasmodic coughs, varicose veins, veterinary uses and whooping cough. Cypress helps people to cope with change i their life be it a sudden change as in losing a job or dealing with a death in the family to longer changes like getting old, it helps people deal with them without fear and allows them to let go of the fear of change. Volume: 10mlAdd to basket
Myrtle is used for arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, bad circulation, varicose veins, haemorrhoids, internal bleeding, urinary and genital infections and anxiety. Myrtle conncets us to our present and stops people living in the past, so this is an excellent oil for anyone unable to let go of a relationship that ended years ago or of something that happened in the past which is still on their mind today as it gently helps the brain to let go and live in the present. Volume: 10mlAdd to basket